Cicada Limited developed the CMS mobile software product for the multi-national engineering company, IMI Norgren. The new software was built to provide a sophisticated off-line laptop Customer Relationship Management tool for the IMI Norgren New Zealand sales team while, at the same time, producing online sales and customer visit reporting and measurement tools.
IMI Norgren required a solution, for both the national network and via off-line laptop, that would allow their sales team to:-
- View customer sales and previous contact visit data.
- Enter customer call information and product series discussed.
- Plan next contact visit and products to discuss.
- Use sophisticated call planning tools grouping contact visits by customer size and physical location.
- Synchronise data periodically with central CMS database, uploading contact visit information and downloading sales data.
From the information collected by the sales team and imported from their legacy sales system, IMI Norgren required management tools that would show both the sales team and management:-
- Comprehensive reports showing visit and sales actual and target data, grouping customers by various categories such as size and industry.
- Face to face visit time reports to help measure and achieve 80/20 ratio.
- Measure performance of sales team against targets grouped by office, region or individual area sales manager.
The CMS mobile software developed by Cicada Limited met all of these specifications and, due to its built in scalability, further tools and reports have been developed since original build and distribution.