We discuss what you’d like to achieve with your website, including:
- Who is your target market
- What do you want them to do on your website (buy/book a service/product or simply contact you)
- Does your website need to integrate into existing business systems?
We will also talk about the look and feel you want, including:
- What 3 websites do you like the look and feel of?
- What is your ‘brand’ and what kind of image of your organisation do you want to present to the web
We establish what content (text and images) is required for the website .
I map out the project so you know what to expect and when.
You provide feedback on the design mockup. When you are happy with the design, you sign off and the build can begin.
We build your website as specified.
Once the build is complete and tested on multiple devices, you will have the chance to preview it and test it yourself.
After it’s fully tested, the website will go live on an agreed date.
We will then look after live testing and other post launch tasks.
Optional maintenance package available which includes WordPress and plugin software updates.
Ongoing support is provided in maintaining the content and evolution of your website.
This can be fully done by us, or we can guide you in becoming self sufficient with updating your website.